Indian Navy plays the role of a safeguard for Indian waters. Indian Navy has highly dedicated & eligible teams of Officers & Sailors. Ministry of Defence publishes the notification on regular basis to appoint new recruits in Indian Navy. Indian Navy releases a number of vacancies every year to select the candidates in the Indian Navy Service. The SSR and AA is a vacancy through which a candidate gets selected technical and non-technical sailor in the service. This SSR and AA Entry is famous and also have huge competition.
To prepare for the Indian Navy one needs to practice thoroughly. The candidates whose dream is to join Indian Navy should get admission in the best Indian Navy coaching in Dehradun. Join the best NDA coaching in India. it is the best place to get top Indian Navy coaching institute in Dehradun.
Ranks of Indian Navy :
Candidates aiming to join Coast Guard as an Officer need to go through Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Entry Scheme. Candidates can apply for the following positions depending upon their past credentials:
|Commissioned Officer Ranks
|Admiral of the fleet
|Junior Commissioned Officers Ranks
||Non-Commissioned Officers Ranks
|Master Chief Petty Officer (1st Class)
|Master Chief Petty Officer (2nd Class)
|Chief Petty Officer
||Seaman 1 and 2
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Exam
Navy AA exam is organized by Indian Navy to find those dynamic candidates that can join the force as sailors. The successful candidates go through technical training and then take the responsible position of a sailor.
Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Exam
The Navy SSR exam is conducted twice a year to find the eligible candidates. All the notifications related to the exam are released both in online websites and in the newspapers.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections: English, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- Each segment will be worth 100 points, for a total of 300 points for the question paper.
- Candidates will have two hours to complete the question paper.
- Reading comprehension, sentence correction, filling in the gaps, finding mistakes, and other topics will be covered in the English part.
- Algebra, Arithmetic, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Mensuration will be covered in mathematics.
- The question paper’s GK syllabus will include questions from the following topics: History, Geography, Economics, Finance, Agriculture, Banking, Indian Politics, Sports, Current Affairs, Awards & Honors, Agriculture, Books & Authors, RBI Policies, and so on.
To Enroll at the Officer’s Training Academy
- The OTA exam will be broken into two sections: mathematics and English.
- The OTA examination will take two hours to complete.
- Each component of the question paper will be worth 100 points, for a total of 200 points for the question paper.
Entry at Sailor Rank in the Indian Navy
In addition to Officer Ranks, the Indian Navy selects qualified applicants for the position of Sailor. Our academy’s expert faculty members will give you the best Indian Navy tutoring in Dehradun to help you get selected for Sailor positions. Here are the requirements for several entries in Sailor.
- The Indian Navy offers two entrance routes under Artificer: Artificer Apprentice (for Electrical/Mechanical/Shipwright branches) and direct entry for Diploma holders (for Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics branches).
- Candidates should be between the ages of 17 and 20 for the position of Artificer Apprentice, and between the ages of 18 and 22 for direct entrance.
- Candidates must have a Higher Secondary OR equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized Board.
- Candidates for direct entrance must have completed a three-year diploma study in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Aeronautical Ship-Building/ Eng./ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Metallurgical with at least 50% marks from a recognised university.
Non-Artificer Entry in Navy
Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR) :-
- The exam will be conducted for the Communication/Medical/Store Assistant/sailor/Seaman/Electrical/Engineering/Writer/ Naval Aviation branches.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 21.
- Candidates’ academic qualifications should be Higher Secondary with Physics and Mathematics subjects, as well as an optional subject from any of these Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer, with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
Secondary Requisitions (MR) :-
- Musicians, Stewards, and Cooks branches will be recruited for the age range of 17-21 years.
- Candidates must have graduated from a recognised secondary school.
Non-Metric Recruitment (NMR):-
- The entrance will be for the Topasses branch for those aged 17 to 21.
- Candidates must have passed the sixth-grade exam from a recognised board.
Sports Entry in Navy
Recruitment through Direct Entry :-
- Eligible individuals will be hired for the Seaman Branch. Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 21.
- Candidates must have passed the secondary school exams.
Senior Secondary School Recruitment :-
- Candidates between the ages of 17 and 21 will be recruited for the areas of Communication/ Medical/ Engineering/ Store Assistant/ Seaman/ Electrical/ Writer/ Nava Aviation.
- Candidates must have completed the 12th standard exam or equivalent from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% in Mathematics and Physics, as well as one optional subject such as Biology/ Chemistry/ Computer.
Secondary-level recruitment :-
- The branches involved with these recruitments are Steward and Cook. The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 21 years.
- The qualification of the candidates should be Secondary.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy
- Apply for the examination when the notification releases the dates to apply for. The examination authority will decide the cut-off % on the basis of the subjects involved.
- The cutoff percentage may vary depending on the No. of candidates applied for the examination.
- Once the application procedure is completed, you need to download the admit card updated on the official website of Indian Navy for examination.
- After a few days of completion of the examination, the results will be declared in the Official Website itself. The qualified candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
- The merit list will be released based on No. of vacancies available in Indian Navy.
- The shortlisted candidates have to report at INS Chilka to undergo Fitness Enrollment Exam.
- The candidates also have to carry self-attested documents for verification.
- Police verification will also take place after document verification. Without police verification, a candidate will not be eligible to take part in the recruitment process further.
- The final declaration will be sent after final selection.
Why choose us?
Join best Indian Navy coaching for proper guidance and proper study material to crack the Indian Navy exam. Anchor Academy is one of the Institutes in Dehradun. We are known for providing high-quality training to its students, and for preparing them well for careers in the navy. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable instructors who use a combination of classroom lectures, hands-on training, and practical exercises to help students develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the navy. If you’re looking for a navy institute near you, then Anchor Academy could be the perfect option. The institute is conveniently located in the heart of Dehradun, making it easy for students to access and attend classes.
All the exam coaching will be given by our skilled and experienced faculty, which very well know the entire selection process and will prepare you accordingly.
- Offline Mode Regular Classes
- 7 Days A Week Classes ( Doubt class everyday)
- Special Mock Test In Every 15 Days
- Study guides based on the most recent exam format
- Test Analysis by Experts
- Lectures from competent Indian professors with expertise
- Meetings with guardians on a regular basis and discussions regarding pupils