Military Nursing Service (MNS) is a Short Service Commissioned Officer Post in the Indian Army. Short Service Commission means to serve it for a few years. Indian Military Nursing Services offers a huge lifetime career opportunity to the female candidates having an interest in the Biology stream and who want to join the Indian Military services as Nurses and serve their country. To be the Military Nursing Services officers, the participants need to qualify for the written exam of MNS.
The MNS exam is a National Level Entrance Exam to join the MNS which is conducted through the offline mode. The female candidates who qualify their secondary high school with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry are eligible to apply for the MNS exam
- Only female applicants are eligible to apply for the MNS course.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants must not be born earlier to 1st October 1995 and not later than 30th September 2003.
- The applicants must have cleared 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology) and English from recognized Board scoring minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of their Higher Secondary can also apply for the Military Nursing Service in Dehradun. Candidates must also provide their passing certificate before the commencement of their training period.
- As far as the physical standards are concerned, the minimum height of the applicants must be 152 cm. Candidates get relaxation in some situations (in case of the applicants who hill areas, the height will be considered up to 148 cm).
- Written Test : Only eligible candidates will be contacted for a written exam, which will be held in the first/second week of September. The 100-point written exam will include objective-type questions about nursing, the English language, and general intelligence. There are no negative points.
- Medical Examination : Medical fitness will be assessed as per Military Standards by Military Authorities. The physical fitness of selected candidates will finally be conducted by a Medical Board under a special arrangement made by the office of DGAFMS. Candidates pregnant at the time of medical examination and joining for the commission will be rejected being temporarily medically unfit.
Join Best MNS Coaching In Dehradun – Academy Anchor Academy
Anchor Academy is the best MNS coaching in Dehradun. Anchor Academy prepares students according to the syllabus as prescribed by the UPSC as well as we make our students practice on previous year's question papers & also every week test series is given so that students can prepare themselves accordingly. Anchor Academy has come up with the utmost responsibility of bringing eminent educators under one roof to develop a sphere of knowledge & excellence for every defence aspirant. MNS Coaching In Dehradun Is the topmost academy in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Experienced Faculty: Our faculty members have years of experience in training MNS aspirants and are experts in their respective fields.
- Comprehensive Study Material: We provide comprehensive study material that is regularly updated to keep up with the latest exam pattern and syllabus.
- Personal Attention: Our classes are designed to ensure that each student gets personal attention from our faculty members to help them achieve their goals.
- With proper guidance and preparation, students can achieve their dream of serving the nation as a nurse in the Indian Armed Forces.